Border Transload & Transfer, Inc. ("BTT") - Rio Grande Valley TX
Provides logistics and transfer solutions for all types of transportation and transload needs throughout the Rio Grande Valley. Specializing in Rail to Truck AND Truck to Rail transfer of any type, BTT has facilities located in Donna, TX and in McAllen, TX.
Services currently offered at these facilities include potential Transload & Warehousing solution. We also offer Truck Drayage solutions through our sister-company IHR Transport ("IHRT") and Rail solutions through our sister-company Rio Valley Switching Company ("RVSC - The Valley Railroad").
Border Transload and Transfer, Inc. ("BTT") - Santa Teresa, NM
Located in Santa Teresa, New Mexico, BTT-Santa Teresa is an FDA registered, kosher certified bulk liquid corn sweetener transfer facility served by the Santa Teresa Southern railroad, a handling carrier for the Union Pacific. BTT ST is located 5 miles from the Mexican border and 15 miles from El Paso within a heavy truck zone allowing truck movements at 96,000 lbs gross weight to and from the border. BTT ST has 2 food grade wash bays and 14 rail spots for steaming and unloading railcars. BTT ST is part of the Ironhorse Resources, Inc family of businesses.
BTT is a subsidiary of Ironhorse Resources, Inc. and is a sister company to:
- Caney Fork & Western Railroad: A shortline railroad based out of McMinnville, TN
- Gardendale Railroad, Inc.: A shortline railroad based out of Gardendale, TX
- Mississippi Tennessee Railroad: A shortline railroad based out of Middleton, TN
- Rio Valley Switching Company: A shortline railroad based out of McAllen, TX.
- Santa Teresa Southern Railroad, LLC: A shortline railroad based out of Santa Teresa, NM
- Southern Switching Company: A shortline railroad located in Abilene, TX
- IHR Transport: An asset-based trucking company operating out of Donna & Houston, TX
- IHR Logistics, LLC: A truck brokerage company out of Houston, TX